The super mod patch contains
fixes, updates and hacks that will update your game for the better! Only
subscribers can download the super mod patch
check out it's list of features below.
- Anti-Business decay (OPEN FOR BUSINESS):
Businesses no longer steadily become worthless as long as you check in.
- Anti garden lagg: The visual effects of bugs and ladybug houses are not displayed, because they
cause horrible lag. This prevents the horrible lag produced by those items.
However you won't see them at all even if your plants are infested
so be warned!
- Anti-Pee Obsession:
Sims will no no longer insist on arriving with a full bladder only to storm off again, sometimes immediately. Parties will no longer be about swarms to use the bathroom.
hack: Neighbour behaviour in apartments now depends on furniture installed inside their apartments.
Neighbours will not suddenly run off for no reason.
will not emerge and stand around for hours with nothing to do.
Apartments made functional in universities PLUS MORE!
- Anti winter
gardeners: Gardeners will no longer attempt to water flowers
in early winter, going into an endless loop as a result.
Shady Charlatan and Tour Guides should no longer spawn apparently without end.
- Anti Vacation Actions: Sims, particularly locals, will resist
performing inappropriate vacation-related actions.
- Anti watch out: Sims no longer "WATCH OUT!" for unmanned vehicles. Only manned vehicles will shoo sims off driveways.
WARNING DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU HAVE APARTMENT LIFE!
- Auto yak: Adds the following calling features to your phone
CALL FRIENDS, CALL ENEMIES (lets you insult them!) and CALL FAMILY.
- Autonomy control:
Restrain the townies who oft drop by. Inhibit the playables with homes of their own. Bridle the Students who refuse to die. The Choice of Autonomy is now yours alone.
- Bathroom uses you: Handles many configurations of the bathroom.
- Better bowling: Allows sims to actually bowl in a bowling ally, rather than just throwing once then wandering off.
- Carpool Bring Friend Dialog: You will receive a dialog when
adult/teen Sims want to bring someone home from work.
- Child "Animation Name Is Empty String" Fix (BON VOYAGE):
Fixes known cases of "Animation Name Is Empty String" when child sims attempt to perform an action.
- Chinese & Coffee Sit Down Fix:
Sims will now look for somewhere to sit down other than just the room they are in when eating
Chinese food or pizza, or drinking coffee/espresso, juice, or an instant meal.
- Community Lot Skilling (OPEN FOR BUSINESS):
Controlled sims, NPCs, and townies may gain skills while visiting community lots, including non-college community lots. Enthusiasm may now be gained on community lots and while visiting.
- Creature Fixes:
Fixes Some issues related to BLEH!!!, GRR!!, peeking into coffins, Eliminates random biting of NPCs, Skin coloration and layering fixes, Becoming a werewolf no longer produces memories of windows and random crap, Vampires don't want to be a vampire while already a vampire and Witch outfit does not change prematurely due to personality-adjusted align.
- Don't wave at me: Sims no longer look and wave at you when they're upset or whatever.
- Eat more talk less:
This hack will completely bypass the conversation if the sims is in desperation for energy, hunger, fun or bladder, or is in a bad mood.
- Front door hack:
Delivery persons should no longer be irresistibly drawn to the inaccessible door in the backyard when making their deliveries.
- Gain fishing skills
on community lots: Allows your sims to gain fishing skills on community lots with lakes. No more digging up your backyards!
- Gardening Fitness and Body Skills: Sims now gain body and
fitness while doing gardening related interactions.
- Get in car fix for
ofb patch 2: Fixes inability to join sims in cars in certain unknown conditions.
WARNING DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU HAVE APARTMENT LIFE!
- Get engaged fix for
pets: Get Engaged want no longer shows up to inappropriate people, such as people who are ALREADY MARRIED OR ENGAGED.
- Fitness 4 all: Townies, etc can now become fit or fat as a result of their
behaviour so that the NL turn-ons may actually do something.
- Greater lifetime
wants and variety: Lifetime wants for careers are no longer strictly aspirationally correlated and will instead vary by appropriate interests and personality.
- Harder jobs (PETS TO BON VOYAGE):
Makes standard jobs harder: Uni graduates no longer receive automatic start and upper-level jobs have limited numbers of openings. Also includes pay and recognition fixes for TS2OFBp2 "Owned Business" jobs.
- Harvest fix: Fish caught by customers of a business lot fishing area now go to their inventory instead of the owner's inventory. Fish caught by employees and family members of the owner of a community lot go to the owner's inventory. Same goes with veggies.
- Job Fixes (PETS TO OPEN FOR BUSINESS):
Fixes a whole metric assload of brokenness relating to OFB
jobs in TS2Pets, as well as the pre-existing problems in OFBp2.
- Less pet warfare:
Adds re-level sanity checks to hostile pet interactions. Pets should no longer
repeatedly attempt to kill each other for no apparently sane reason and then
run away despite having high relationships.
- Local walk by's: Sim residential walkbys now will only be people who actually live in your
- Macrotastics: Most features accessed by clicking on your sim and choosing Macro.../Option.
Centerpiece... as Centerpiece:
This mod makes nearly all Maxis small objects to function as valid
centerpieces. (Decorative objects, table lamps and some
small electronics) It does NOT work for custom objects.
- No college research during a party:
Sims should be less likely to do college research if a party is going on.
- No dishes in
bathroom: Dishes will not be washed in the bathroom.
- No community lot
serve fix: Stops sim who have grilled hot-dogs/hamburgers on community lots from wandering from table to table serving. The food will just be placed on the most convenient surface and sims can help themselves.
- No Lame Hires (OPEN FOR BUSINESS):
Non-townie sims with jobs or who are already working in a user business are no longer considered eligible hires and will not clog the hiring pool, nor be available with the "hire" option unless they quit.
- No stray re-spawns:
Stray animals no longer re-spawn.
- No telepathy: Most memories are no longer transmitted telepathically to relatives that they have never even met before.
- Orchard Tree Fix:
Orchard trees no longer messed up. Should now properly Tend/Spray Many again.
for business patch 2 fixes:
Contains addition fixes for OFB patch 2. recommended you install this!
- Pool hack: Visitors should no longer insist on jumping into your pool at the first
fix: Sims are no longer obsessed with eating at restaurants in endless loops when not full, or drinking coffee when not tired.
- Realistic social
workers: This hack makes the Social Worker behave more reasonably. The Social Worker will only be summoned for child abandonment if a child-aged sim is left unattended for extended period of time.
- Robot break less: Reduces the risk of robots breaking from 10%
every 30 sim minutes to 1% every 5 sim hours.
- Robot stock fix: Robot stands must now hold the correct robots to restock. Munchies no longer restock as Sentries, Hydros no longer restock as Cleans, and vice-versa.
- Seasons hot tub
fix: Adds check to see if a sim will still get in the hot tub depending on the weather conditions.
- Sandcastle & Sunbathing Fix:
Sandcastles abandoned before construction begins will no longer linger forever and invisibly on the lot. Same story for Sunbathing objects.
- Smarter cashiers: You no longer have to ring in 50 people before your cashier stops looking like an incompetent idiot.
- Ticket machine fix:
This makes it possible to actually *GO* to the ticket machine so you
can sign in! Instead of it keeping asking you to sign in.
- Vampire and
werewolf fix: Fixes some issues related to BLEH!!! and peeking into coffins which do not properly update certain attributes. Becoming a werewolf no longer produces memories of windows, shrubs, trees and other assorted random crap.
- Waiter fix: Servers no longer forget about a customer forever if interrupted by something after taking the customer's order.
- Woohoo lifetime
want fix: Fixes woohoo LTW memory so it appears on you not another sim after
- Wolf watchers: Wolf fears no longer satisfied unless sim actually witnesses appearance of wolf. Wolves much less likely to appear in densely populated areas (areas with high community lot and residential density), like downtown.
- Wants and fears
sanity fixes: Tons of sanity and personality checks added to wants.