All the skins on this site (not nude skins) have been created
with the sims 3 pattern creator and to use them just follow these steps.
- 1st you need to download them and
install them with the sims 3 launcher program. If you have a
lot of files to install than once unzipped move the
sims3pack files into your my documents/your
sims 3/downloads folder and start the launcher. Now access
the downloads tab, select all the files and choose install.
Otherwise just double click the files to install them.
- Once their installed head into the game
and access CAS.
- Select an appropriate top using the top
tab in clothing and be warned these will ONLY show up
correctly on a few tops. You can't select any tops that have
the top part missing the text won't show up correctly
- Once the top is selected double click it
on the sims to open the style editor.
- Browse to the MISC category than select
a blank box these are the custom patterns they show up as
blank box's you may need to click on each until the image
you want appears.
- And that's it click the tick and exit
CAS your done!
In ambitions you can use the miner to open up warp points where you dig
and can travel to them from any other holes you've dug. Use the warp
tunnel mod and buyable miner located in the
super mod patch 3 and
sims 3 objects sections for maximum results. This technique will
also work with subways and the LLAMA transporters.
- 1st grab yourself the miner it's buyable
on this site or you can invent it the hard way.
- Start digging and keep digging until it
says you can't dig anymore. If you encounter a golden tunnel
you'll need to fully investigate it to continue digging.
- Once you get the message you can't dig
anymore click on the miner or drag it to the sims inventory.
- Click on the hole and choose name and
name it whatever you like. That's it you've now created a
- Go somewhere else and dig another hole
now when you click on it you can travel to any other hole
- Use the warp tunnel mod to teleport all
over the place at the speed of light.
What about if you wanted to warp to somewhere that
you couldn't dig at? Here's what you do.
- Go into edit town mode than click the
edit lots button to place blank lots.
- Place the smallest lot possible 10 x 10 at the spot you want to go to. Hold alt and rotate
for better placing.
- Click the lot and change to community
lot and choose NO visitors if you don't want sims to end up
snooping around these spots.
- Make sure there are enough FLAT parts in
the lot to place the digger. you need 2 x 6 perfectly flat
squares to place it so edit the lot if needed.
- Now send your sim up there drag the
digger out you can now place it. dig a hole and eventually
there you go you now have a warp point to your own private
location that any playable sims can use.
- You can also use the same exact method to make
subways and/or LLAMAs just make the lot and place a subway/LLAMA on
it. Don't forget to name the lot so you can tell what subway it is
when you click on other subways/LLAMAs.
- Is subway travel too slow? Than you'll want the
faster subways mod also part of the
super mod patch 3.
- If your using LLAMAs and have a lot of
destinations sometimes they won't appear to combat this grab the
slider and quickly drag it up and down fast and the destinations
will appear again...BUG?